Unbelievable Sonic....

CSCStang

Enclosurist
OC, Ca
Just got my new amp today and this has to be the WORST packing I've evert seen! There are 5 f**ng airbags in the outer box THAT AREN'T EVEN INFLATED!! The amp box is just floating around in this mess. Outer box has a huge rip in it. This amp had better work man. Done with these clowns.....unreal.

This is not the first post like this and I'm sure it won't be the last...vote with your wallets people, if you stop buying from them they'll take the hint

Stopped buying from Sonic after they sent me b-stock / used items after clearly being sold as "New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable)."

I purchased an i-bar kit from their ebay store, received a scuffed up, paint messed up, clearly used on some dudes car for a while. I figured 'okay, probably an accident.'

Few months later I purchased another one, the kit that has the side-posts, from their amazon store. Guess what? Same thing. Paint scuffed, scratches everywhere. Typical 'used item' crap..

I bought an American bass amp used but in the original and that's all it came shipped in, no outside box.

I was told that's how ab sends them when I complained about it to the seller.

I will only buy certain things like RCA cables and deadener from them after the crap the pulled on me with some MB Quart Ref amps, one was used, one had a broken logo backlight and the third has a hiss in one channel that also crackled.

I bought a ported sub box from them because it was on clearance and meet the specs that were needed for an install I was asked to do and it was like $35 shipped. The sub box came in a big shipping partially full of packing peanuts. By the time I got the box, the peanuts were flat or shifted to the top of the sub box giving no protection to the sub box, the carpet was covered in "peanut dust" and 3 corners were beat up....

Seen quite a few stories like this. I ordered 2 sets of tweeters from them and it was packed great and got them in two days. Bought my ppi 800.4 from them and also was packed great.

Seen quite a few stories like this. I ordered 2 sets of tweeters from them and it was packed great and got them in two days. Bought my ppi 800.4 from them and also was packed great.
First time I've had this issue with them.......and last. I waited on hold for 30 min before I had to hang up. I've also sent them 2 emails with pics.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.