US Acoustics USA 4065+ 3 month warrenty 80shipped

Participant count
  • Participant list

JoshC
10+ year member

The Taco MASTA
Houston, tx
Item(s) for Sale:

Just bought one, thought ide share //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

US Acoustics USX 4065 amplifier | eBay

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
USA's were still made by ZED IIRC, and the USX were using the ZED design but built else where. Plus I have used and still own USA series, so I prefer them.
Ah i got ya, well its still a zed so im sure it will put my db drive to shame.

i just got a old school usa 200 the purple one today like 8/10 condition
Sweetness, he said he had some in very good condishon and i asked for the prettest one lol

USA's were still made by ZED IIRC, and the USX were using the ZED design but built else where. Plus I have used and still own USA series, so I prefer them.
Some of the USX series amps were made in the usa by zed audio. I have two usx800f's here that are zed made . I know that the USX600F, USX800F, and the USX1000F were all actually built by zed. There was another one or maybe two in the series that were zed built as well. The rest were all Korean made zed designs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.