Central Region USACI/DBDRAG World Finals Oct 3-4

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

You coming?

• Total voters
I'm gonna be going.. I'm prob gonna be driving my truck to the show (I live in stillwater so not a far drive at all for me). I've got a question though.. I haven't competed in any Usaci event before (just Midwestspl events), so can i enter the stock 0-600 class anyway? (amp puts out 375 at 4 ohms). I'd like to compete just to see what i do.

And another question.. I've already got 2 lead acid batteries under the hood, but i'm thinking about replacing one with a Stinger SP1700. Will the stinger be within the size restrictions that are listed on the website that was given earlier?

I'm gonna be going.. I'm prob gonna be driving my truck to the show (I live in stillwater so not a far drive at all for me). I've got a question though.. I haven't competed in any Usaci event before (just Midwestspl events), so can i enter the stock 0-600 class anyway? (amp puts out 375 at 4 ohms). I'd like to compete just to see what i do.
And another question.. I've already got 2 lead acid batteries under the hood, but i'm thinking about replacing one with a Stinger SP1700. Will the stinger be within the size restrictions that are listed on the website that was given earlier?

http://www.soundoff.org is your friend.... look up your questions //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

No u cant enter that class but u can enter the local class there.

its official....not gonna compete this year....broke something in my car and its gonna cost money...ontop of that, got other maintenance crap...just can't spend the extra cash on registration....

The best of luck Team AA and TSB and Mel

I recieved my Usaci invite today, and I have enough points in drag and a good certified.
But I just dont see the sense in driving all that way to burp my car a few times and bring back a trophy.
I'll drive your car and take your trophy

lol hopefully there will be much less smoke this time for your video!!!
Youz everywhere CRX guy...youz can't get work don if youz always on interwebz.......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Sad part iz me neither,lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

PIITB Wut Wut

10+ year member
He's a Hero
PIITB Wut Wut
DFW
Start date
Participants
Who Replied