USACi SB1, am I missing something?

MONSONwarrior
Premium Member

Constantly Rebuilding...
So I've been looking at USACi rules and what not because that's what I will more than likely be competing in this year and I noticed that they just limit how much power your amp can get in SB but no one in the world champs page is hitting over 149 in SB1. Am I missing something in the rules that limits things like they're required to use music or something?

What rules are you looking at? Street beat is a 30 second average on music.

The only thing that's limited in street beat are woofers and batteries.

SB1 is limited to 2 10's and 3 batteries, and unlimited amp power.

Last years SB1 winner did a 158.2

What rules are you looking at? Street beat is a 30 second average on music.
The only thing that's limited in street beat are woofers and batteries.

SB1 is limited to 2 10's and 3 batteries, and unlimited amp power.

Last years SB1 winner did a 158.2
This. SB1 is insanely competitive.

ya.. they are doing upper 150's on 30 sec avg on "music" . goods luck. they dont like new guys over there and thier classes are not very new guy friendly. unless you got at least 2k. Even the lowest stock class they are hitting 160db

yea im screwed as well on usaci. i wanted to compete but i dont know if ill pull a 160 belwo the glass for stock class
I'd get in one of the Mod classes with your truck. That's you best bet; you won't be able to compete with Rex's if you try to compete in stock classes.

I'd get in one of the Mod classes with your truck. That's you best bet; you won't be able to compete with Rex's if you try to compete in stock classes.
my buddys doing mod0-1000 so i cant //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif and the other classes are too much for me with a non walled car

ya.. they are doing upper 150's on 30 sec avg on "music" . goods luck. they dont like new guys over there and thier classes are not very new guy friendly. unless you got at least 2k. Even the lowest stock class they are hitting 160db
Their "music" being a test tone with a slight beat over it, on a cd made SPECIFICALLY for street beat. It pretty much killed the point of street beat all together, which was supposed to bring in the "bassrace" type competitor. Instead now it's all the 65 hz CRX/s-10 guys shoving a ton of power into their subs for 30 seconds and praying everything holds.

Frankly I think all of USACi is one big joke. 4 ohm amp ratings? What is this, 1995?

Their "music" being a test tone with a slight beat over it, on a cd made SPECIFICALLY for street beat. It pretty much killed the point of street beat all together, which was supposed to bring in the "bassrace" type competitor. Instead now it's all the 65 hz CRX/s-10 guys shoving a ton of power into their subs for 30 seconds and praying everything holds.
Frankly I think all of USACi is one big joke. 4 ohm amp ratings? What is this, 1995?
agreed!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.