Used pricing help

Participant count
  • Participant list
And I really do appreciate that. Thank you.
I just sold a bunch of my stuff I've been hoarding. I needed funds ASAP and pretty much gave away everything at the prices I ending up selling them for.

Best advice is to wait on someone to pay what you want or close to what you want. If you don't need the money now. Someone will bit eventually.

Just dont Carve your name on it and ill pick it up from you..LOL:furious:
lol.. nah my last amp crossfire 602 was there like 9 yrs looked like new when i sold it.. hey same day another guy offered me a trade for a paddle board wtf? hey they can be expensive but can't u see my old a*s on the ocean or lake trying to stand on a board, i can barely stand on the ground lol..

ok i just saw dp, so that cap is on the sub? wish i could get a package deal on amp and sub but man it'd have to be a killer deal my wife will kill me anyway but i know i can sell ppi amp for almost what i paid for it.. peeps paying stupid $ for them now they sold out.
Yeah, I ordered it from SSA and had IA put the DP cap on it for an extra $15 I think. Had big plans for it but life happened and now I can't fit it in my truck.

Yeah, I ordered it from SSA and had IA put the DP cap on it for an extra $15 I think. Had big plans for it but life happened and now I can't fit it in my truck.
does it have options? 2nd spider, coil upgrade etc?

Sell locally if you can. Shipping prices have skyrocketed vs years ago when I was buying and selling across states.
Its deff getting out of hand. I may look at DHL again. I think they are still in survival mode

Sell locally if you can. Shipping prices have skyrocketed vs years ago when I was buying and selling across states.
If you can fit the item/items in the Flat Rate box from USPS without a bulge, its not that bad. but expect to have the package go through serious battle before it makes its final destination

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.