User slamdunk. A scammer has new account

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
Moron pms me trying to buy my stuff again and gives me same number lol. Ban time.

photo-17.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That's bad biz. There should be a sticky with all the past names and related info for all the scammers that have been here. Hopefully that would keep a newb, or anyone for that matter, from being hit by one of these guys again.

He tried buying my 18's simply put not for sale to him
Should send him a box of rocks if he's a known scammer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

followup..

someone check this *******'s ip as well. either him or a friend of his are randomly trying to buy my old ****.

pm box:

showing scammer and new fucktard:

pmbox.png

flapjacks original pm about the XLs:

pmboxflapjacks.png

new ***** pm about them:

pmboxnightdown.png

kind of random **** that the xls get that much interest suddently from people in KY... same number or not, needs looked into.

the pictures are appearing really small when i put them up on here, not sure why, I will post larger ones if anyone has trouble viewing them.

Ok man, so I am reading this and you supect that person 2 is a scammer.

If he sends you the money via paypal you're covered. If he starts off down another avenue trying to get you to accept a check or some ****, then yes he is a ******* scammer. I appreciate you giving the rest of us a head's up. People with 0 posts shouldn't really be trusted very much...

Also I lol'd a bit when I saw the text written in MS paint.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.