V3 cell cingular with blue tooth head set

Participant count
  • Participant list

VOA_NIGHTMARE
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
upstate ny
My contract is ending in like 3 weeks, so this is going up for sale. Dont have to pay and take it now. If you want it I dont need cash until my contract is up. It comes with the silver V3 in good shape will get pics up soon. The blue tooth head set its like a 819 or something the highest model they were selling for over $100 a car charger for the phone along with house charger and a construction case. The head set comes with a usb charger and a home charger. Looking for $200 for this. I will take it to a cingular shop thats abou 1hr from me and have them go through it and reset the phone etc. Make sure there are no problems. Right now I have a problem were the thing once every few weeks will still show the bat charging but I will have it all fixed. If not fixable I have insurance and it will be abrandnew phone.

cingular is still selling the motorola razr v3 here for 89.99 now. That's with a 2 year service contract though.
Your point? You just said it with a 2yr contract and there still selling on ebay for 150 plus, and thats not including the headset

cingular is still selling the motorola razr v3 here for 89.99 now. That's with a 2 year service contract though.
this is without a contract and it goes for around 100-150 depending on its cosmetics and if its functioning at 100%. Plus his throwing in a BT headset.

this is without a contract and it goes for around 100-150 depending on its cosmetics and if its functioning at 100%. Plus his throwing in a BT headset.
Thanks and the case when I bought the case it was $30 for it and is in pretty good shape. But now there only $20.

If none buys the package deal I would sell the headset alone.

The phone will be in 100% working order next week, as I said sometimes it comes up saying charging when its a full charge. But thats about it. And that will be repaired or it will be a brandnew phone if they cant repair that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

VOA_NIGHTMARE

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
VOA_NIGHTMARE
upstate ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies