SOLD valentine 1 radar detector brand new

Participant count
  • Participant list

zfactor
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
usa
i bought this not even 2 months ago.. we took it out of the box to make sure everything was there and ok. i plugged it in once to test it for any problems just so i knew it worked... this was for the wife i let here use mine for a few days while we were waiting for this one to come in. and she hated the constant alerting the v1 is known for. yes imo it is a good thing but she wanted better filtering so i bought her a new bel this is so much quieter and doesnt go off everywhere but also imo is not as good at detection. anyway.. paid 400$ + shipping... i want 360$ +paypal fees FIRM this is as new out of the box one time. everything is still in the plastic and wrapped as it comes from v1... THIS IS THE MOST CURRENT VERSION on other forums i had people ask me that.. its brand new guys.. less than 2 months old.. it is the newest unit with dual pop, ku band etc...

so i took my v1 back and im happy and now with the bel shes happy but this one needs to go..

plenty of refs here and eca and diymobileaudio and also ebay.. thanks any questions let me kknow

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.