Vertex Audio and their Trade-In Program

Participant count
  • Participant list

Budget_Ballin'
10+ year member

TEAM DC
I recently posted in a WTB classified that I was looking for a high output alternator for a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer. I was contacted by Vertex Audio and they told me they had a Mechman 270 available for my truck. They gave me a price and I write back and informed them that at the moment I didn't have that kind of cash, but was very interested. Without knowing anything about the shop or their program, I told them I had an AQ2200d I could trade in and put some cash with. They told me to send it in and they would test it, if it was good, they'd give me cash towards my new alt with it. I sent it in, they checked it, credited my account and I just ordered my new alt. this shop is class, great to deal with and in my option, running a top knotch business. The trade in program is awesome and I highly recommend them! Can't wait to get my new Mechman alt!!!

I recently posted in a WTB classified that I was looking for a high output alternator for a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer. I was contacted by Vertex Audio and they told me they had a Mechman 270 available for my truck. They gave me a price and I write back and informed them that at the moment I didn't have that kind of cash, but was very interested. Without knowing anything about the shop or their program, I told them I had an AQ2200d I could trade in and put some cash with. They told me to send it in and they would test it, if it was good, they'd give me cash towards my new alt with it. I sent it in, they checked it, credited my account and I just ordered my new alt. this shop is class, great to deal with and in my option, running a top knotch business. The trade in program is awesome and I highly recommend them! Can't wait to get my new Mechman alt!!!
Thanks Wil! Enjoy your new mechman alt!

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

too bad all I have is crap to trade in
Pm me with what ya got, it may not be crap to us!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Budget_Ballin'

10+ year member
TEAM DC
Budget_Ballin'
Southern Ohio, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies