Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

double 07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Etowah, TN
Guys, I am working on getting a vinyl cutter to open up more opportunities for logos and such....Maybe combine vinyl logos with Acrylic bases and such....I want to be able to offer some of the coolest boxes available.....I will also be able to make window decals as well......

What do you guys think?.......would it be worth it

I've been wanting several decals done up for when I get my tint job done. But the prices for some of these manufacturer decals are outrageous. I'd love to buy them all from you, maybe a package deal?

If you do this here are a few things to consider. Research the plotter before you purchase. Check out the forums for them, if you need a few links let me know. Also don't cheap out on software, you will regret that choice if you do.

I bought a cheaper plotter and software at first. After a few days I understood what the forums were talking about with cheap plotters. Like table saws they are cheap for reason. Same with the software.

If you need some info on what I tried and didn't work ust pm me and I will let you what I wasted money so you don't have to.

I'm the bright side, I use mine a lot after getting the better plotter and software.

Thanks Dustin.....I appreciate the info......I am kinda thinking about it at the moment...Don't know if I really want to invest the money or not....

It can be a good investment if you do it right. Sorry about the grammer and punctuation, I'm on my phone in the awesome bumper to bumper city traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants