Viper 791XV w/ installation - $300

will it ocme with a life time wwarranty on this installs??? cuz as long as it is on paper that is a hell of a deal, but he has to be a certified installer by DEI to get a warranty on the actual viper system

anyones input on the viper 671xv, its about 80 cheaper w/o the remote start and the lcd display, which of both I don't need. I just needed the 2 way pager and was wondering if anyone used the 671??

its believeable

as of yesterday BestBuy employees get the Viper 791XV alarm for $177.19

while bestbuy charges $600 or $500 whatever it is.

so yes..very believable if he knows somebody/works there or something along those lines

but if he fvcks up then im fvcked, should i take my chances now...

what are the worst case scenario i should face, if i were to have him install it, from what i was told, he is experienced, not some 1 or 2 times DIYs.

no, i think its a combo you have to go with because that's where he makes the money... the labor, i'll ask him though, though it would seem unlikely to sell for cheap

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.