VIPER 791xv - With Window roll ups - No???

AltizzyGXE
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member - HA
I am the viper 791xv car alarm system. Now i want to buy some automatic window roll ups, can i do this using a different security systems window magules or what? Any help would be nice?

i was looking at the asianwolf ones but i didnt know if i could use that on a viper

Thats actually a pretty decent price for diong two windows. I don't see what kind of car you have, but some cars are pretty tricky to do window automation.

I think it would be cool to have the alarm close my sunroof if I leave it open; but if it's already closed and I press the close button, the sunroof will open to vent position. I don't think it would work for me.

Window mods can be a *****. but if your gonna do it do it right, the only ones to use are the DEI products Either the 530T or the 529t. the 529 will do up only, and the 530 is up and down. and depending on the car, have fun ha ha. Most cars y must run atleast 4 wires into each door to do it right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.