CarAudio.com Veteran
tx

Everyone so far has tested 257cca to 347cca

Item(s) for Sale:

Same stats as the others 13ah

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Never used just opened and teated by me. Every single one gets tested

Price:

These will be $115 shipped for 4 of them.

One is 45 shipped

two is 70

Three is 100 shipped. Whrn you get less than 4 it will take me a littke longer because ill have to buy a box and all that. Also if you are apo or whatever outta the states it will take a lottle bit to get rhe flat rate boxes and you will be paying 100 plus ship. Seems to be aroubd 140 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

16 are sold to a member here, 4 are being traded. Have 12 left of my count is right.

I am picking up more tomorrow I'm going out of town after that so this is the last batch that I will be getting for the month the people who have paid will get them shipped out Monday so pretty much if you want some let me know by tomorrow morning most of you have my phone number already send me a text message

Ok picked up 12. Looked like he had 6 more and thats it. This is best deal in batts period anywhere. 150 shipped per 4 VIRGIN LEAD

I don't know. How many do you recommend honestly?
Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
I cant. I have no clue the specs on your starter batt and if its agm. I have no clue the specs on your xp750 or whagever that is. I have no clue your alt size or are yku running ofc 0 gauge one run or more. Is your voltage dipping now?

For the record, we put 16 of these on my old JBL/Crown a6000gti in my brother's car. Seems to be feeding it well enough in our initial testing. If these are still around in the spring when we can take some real measurements I'll update here.

Strapping them together is about the only downside.... their construction doesn't lend themselves terribly well to buss bars, but ring terminals are cheap on Amazon and all in you won't use a ton of cable to just jump that that way. 6mm bolts for anybody wondering.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date