Visteon CD Changer install into Ford Focus - Help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

cicssjw

UK
Hi,

I have bought a Visteon CD Changer for my Ford Focus to plug into a factory fitted 5000 RDS. From the manuals it says that it should be located under the passenger seat. This is all great but I cannot find where to plug it into in the Car. Does anyone know where about in the car that it should plug into?

There appears to be some sort of electrical connector under the passenger seat but it does not fit. The CD changer was advertised to be the one Ford use and should not require any other interface leads.

Thanks very much for any replies,

Steven Wilkes

Originally posted by SWilkes:Hi,

I have bought a Visteon CD Changer for my Ford Focus to plug into a factory fitted 5000 RDS. From the manuals it says that it should be located under the passenger seat. This is all great but I cannot find where to plug it into in the Car. Does anyone know where about in the car that it should plug into?

There appears to be some sort of electrical connector under the passenger seat but it does not fit. The CD changer was advertised to be the one Ford use and should not require any other interface leads.

Thanks very much for any replies,

Steven Wilkes
I'm not trying to be a smart a$$ or anything. But have you tried pulling out the deck and seeing if there is a connector on the back of it. Pretty much all aftermarket decks are this way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.