VM Audio ECD5400.1? Well..........

Participant count
  • Participant list
I might pick one up for shits and giggles this summer. I was looking for the most budget amp that is still decent, so I don't have to worry about burping. Think this can handle .25 before rise? Lol

I might pick one up for shits and giggles this summer. I was looking for the most budget amp that is still decent, so I don't have to worry about burping. Think this can handle .25 before rise? Lol
lol if it could i might almost buy one lol... i need .5 daily

Yea it "shares boards" with 2 turds lol and how far up their *** did they pull the 5400rms # ..on 24v?36?
calm down lmao... i was just saying i have never seen this one before.... lol... i already have a amp that will/does run .5 daily

Yea for 50 bucks more u can buy a used aq2200 or bc2k so its a turd
^^^ this does not make it a turd lol..... My amp is in the same price range and will run .5 daily and do rated or really close clean, mines not a turd lol

I'm still finna buy one. If it smokes, it smokes. I'd rather smoke that than my M4a at a comp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smash.gif.499e08a4a35ffaf54f4c8194fb8fe8ed.gif

I'm still finna buy one. If it smokes, it smokes. I'd rather smoke that than my M4a at a comp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smash.gif.499e08a4a35ffaf54f4c8194fb8fe8ed.gif
lol... post how it turns out if you get one. I mean the Belva wasnt all that bad.

Gotta try a dc, dd, sundown, amp one of these days man. I thought power was power but theres a huuuuge noticeable jump.
i have used/owned, Sundown amps, Crescendo amps, Memphis amps, a Soundtream Dtr1.3400, and probably a few more lol. i know there is a difference. Alot of its in sound quality not just power though. I had Saz2000d and it was stolen, i went with a Db Drive pd2000 and it was louder on the meter in the same enviroment, and it sounded on par SQ wise. Though everyone knows Db Drive is actually a 2.5k on actual output but is cheaper then a sundown, im just saying sundowns not the end all be all.

i have used, Sundown, Crescendo, Memphis, a Soundtream Dtr1.3400, a probably a few more lol. i know there is a difference. Alot of its in sound quality not just power though. I had Saz2000d and it was stolen, i went with a Db Drive pd2000 and it was louder on the meter in the same enviroment, and it sounded on par SQ wise. Though everyone knows Db Drive is actually a 2.5k on actual output but is cheaper then a sundown, im just saying sundowns not the end all be all.
I'm not a fan of DB drive. They don't look great, and a lot of their products are over priced/rated. Maybe it's just me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.