volfenhag subs

I personally wouldn't pay that for Volfenhags. I don't know much about them which is not necessarily a bad thing. I just would prefer to put 30 or 40 more dollars with it and buy a couple of MTXs or something of that caliber. Just my opinion though.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Those subs may look sweet but they realy ****, Zane has pointed out many times how they look like the prymid subs just with a new paint job. I have heard them and would never recomend them to anyone. They just didnt perform as well as i thought.

Just my 2 cents........................

as sum1 quoted b4, "Volfenhag" subs sound like 2 monkeys throwing poo at each other. i've only heard the 15" ones, and they ****.. i would not support volfenhag, the quality is not there... and here they are mighty expensive, not worth it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.