want to buy a .5ohm stable amp for a sundown zv418d1

What's your electrical like? That determines how much power u can run... A amp at .5ohm is gunna be power hungry
Depending on his power needs, i was going to suggest possibly 2 of the amps i have and he can strap them. I have a Soundstream Ta1.3000d and its .5 stable and really not that bad wired down .5ohm and i had stock 70a alt with 1 6yr old group31 agm in back, 1 run of 1/0 and unless i competed when i drove i stayed around 12.7v, and voltage drop to 11.3v lol but again stock alt. Mine is currently wired to .7 ohm but i had it wired to .5 previously for over a year.

2 of these strapped should be good for about 4.5-5k rms

I got a brand new 270amp mechman with the big 4 on 1/0 wiring and I'm going to be ordering a xs power XP?3000 havent ordered main power cables yet due to not knowing how many strands ill have to put to the amp. I heard the zv4's can take a daily of 4000 watts. So...around there. First real build.

I got a brand new 270amp mechman with the big 4 on 1/0 wiring and I'm going to be ordering a xs power XP?3000 havent ordered main power cables yet due to not knowing how many strands ill have to put to the amp. I heard the zv4's can take a daily of 4000 watts. So...around there. First real build.
getting 4k for $500 will be semi difficult.... how much power are you actually wanting

also just because a sub can take it doesnt mean you need it to power it....

Iwould try and find a 3500 and half ohm it or like 2 sq2200s or and gain match them. One per coil so that both amps would be at 1 ohm. The 2200s will be around 300 used ecah but you can buy one now and used it at half and then buy another one down the road.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Rumplestiltskin

Rumplestiltskin
elkhart, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
tripsicks