SOLD Wanted: MTX Thunderform

Participant count
  • Participant list
tFormRMP101G.jpg

Does it look like this (only in gray)?

If so, what's the price?

Oh yeah, unloaded too? I don't want the sub.

Dang pic doesn't come up either.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Yep, thats the one...how much are you willing to pay??? I don't really want to sell it, but...I can help you get one loaded for just under $200. Make me an offer.

That's more than I'm looking to pay. I've already got the sub (better than the 6000 it comes with) so I'd just be stuck with and paying for something I don't want/need.

I was hoping that someone might have a used unloaded one (or a cheap hook-up) for $125-ish. The CC guys can get them ridiculously cheap, so I was figuring an $80 cost plus a $40 "finder's fee" for the helpful employee.

I guess I might have to bust out the old table saw and build a box if no one has anything in my price range.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Yeah, I've been lookin! But, they're always loaded and go for close to $200. I'm just lazy, so I figured I could take a short-cut on this project.

Subs are definately not easy in a reg-cab Ranger. My '95 reg-cab was terrible. A tiny 8" Kicker barely fit in a custom box I spent a couple of days building. My '98 is quite a bit better. I just finally got sick of the 8" RS Bazooka that I threw in behind the seat last year and am doing a total system overhaul.

Oh yeah, I'm putting a single 10" Audiobahn AW1000X. I'm running it with a US Acoustics USX-600D which will give it 300w (dual 4ohm coils on the sub).

Ya interested in an extra? I got 2 but am only going to use one.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'm putting a Juggernaut 15 in there right now, but I might have to loose the seat or the back wall. I did a search on yahoo, and someone makes a box for the Ranger. I think that it holds 2 10s. I know I did the search on yahoo. It actually looked very nice... Are you putting 10s in your truck?

Yeah, searched. Couldn't find anything except the Thunderform, the 8" Clarion enclosure that replaces the front counsel (sp?), and the Tremor (stock package made by Pioneer for ext-cab Rangers).

No luck yet.

Thanks,

-C

You wouldn't be interested in trading for the Tunderform enclosure you could get your hands on, would ya?

I'd offer up:

- MTX Blue Thunder PRO502 amp (used, but in mint condition) - I paid $200

- Audiobahn 1000X sub (new in box) - goes for $80-100

- Keep the MTX 6000 that comes with the Thunderform for yourself - $80ish sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.