SOLD Weekend sale!!! 2-15" XXX d2 Older Model... Mint **Pics** (cheap)

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
I'm Selling the Subs for a friend who Just bought them from me a couple of weeks ago.

He's going SPL and dont need this Beautys Anymore.

They are 15" RE XXX d2 w/ fresh recone, woven tinsels, extra stiff spiders, original dust caps and glossy black paint in both baskets. Not even broken in yet not clipped signal or abuse, They are in perfect condition as you can see in the pics, motor/baskets doesn't have any scratches at all.

Price is $330 shipped each //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Please keep in mind that I'm eating the gaypal fees plus shipping will be expensive, they are as heavy as the MT's.

If you're Local and you're really interested please Pme and I'll give you a nice local deal.

Trades? pme if you have a pair of 15" (SPL oriented)

Thanks

1d19119d.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

im off saturday also but ill be in LA for my brothers game.....im pretty sure im off monday or tuesday......
k, Let me get back to you with my next week schedule.

any 4hp subs you want to get rid of?And **** if these were 18's I'd be all over them. GLWS
Thanks. 1 4hp motor left...

Lmk

bump

They are 15" RE XXX d2 w/ fresh recone, woven tinsels, extra stiff spiders, original dust caps and glossy black paint in both baskets. Not even broken in yet not clipped signal or abuse, They are in perfect condition as you can see in the pics, motor/baskets doesn't have any scratches at all.

Price is $330 shipped each

Please keep in mind that I'm eating the gaypal fees plus shipping will be expensive, they are as heavy as the MT's.

If you're Local and you're really interested please Pme and I'll give you a nice local deal.

3-1.jpg

1d19119d.jpg

5-1.jpg

1600rms, 2500peak. they can handle 2k each if you know what your doing.(see attachment)

Man I cant believe these haven't sold! I'm hitting high 130's-140 in my trunked car with 1 12"! I can make my shirt ripple at 30hz with a 12"!!!! These are some serious low end monsters! They get loud and sound awesome doing it. If any one buys these they can hit me up and i'll give you FREE specs for the perfect sql box. And trust me, after the 4th crack at it I finally got it right! pic below is for one 12. Someone buy these before i go to the bank and pull a loan out! lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.