What are the best subs the hradest hitting

• Thread starter <Burnsb7>
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 4K
its all personal prefrence,,, i suggest you goto a car audio store and just play with every speaker in the place till you find what you like best

I agree with the above statement. Go and listen to as many subs, preferably in the kind of enclosure you will be using that you can. When it comes down to it . I can give you my opinion. And Joe Smoe can give you his opinion. But in the end they are still our opinions. You have to listen to them. And your ears and taste may be different than mine. I will give you a little advice. If you put any of the subs mentioned previously in the proper sized, well built enclosure. They all will sound pretty good. Each having there strong and weak points. But in the end it's all up to you and your ears //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i only have one 12, but the 2nd on the way. Right now i have a memphis 500d and 1 12 L7 in a 3 cu. ft. ported box and this thing pounds. i have a big crack in my windsheild and a handful of tickets. kicker is the way to go. No dealer with say anything bad about a solo-beric. Hook a memphis to it and you ve really got something.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.