what battery should i buy

if you have a sears auto near you get a die hard platinum from them. the one i see for your truck is $219 and if you order online and pick up in store you save 10% so its $197. there is the autozone platinum and its a agm battery but spec wise its not the same lvl of the diehard.

yea 3k on stock alt u might need a g31 or 2

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

so it would power my 1200-2000 watt system i might step up to 3000 watts for my build im thinking about doing
But yes as long as you have solid wiring amd the big 3 that batt will support up to 2k

yea 3k on stock alt u might need a g31 or 2 

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

But yes as long as you have solid wiring amd the big 3 that batt will support up to 2k
i have some welding cable i will be using for my big 3 when i get my new amp i will later on down the line get a bigger alt im not going to any comps or anything just for my own sake and a few demos for friends hear and there so some voltage drop will be ok with me for a while. i would run more batts but i dont really have any room for more then whats up front i do have a tool box but i use it alot and i really would hate to have my truck burn down lol

i have some welding cable i will be using for my big 3 when i get my new amp i will later on down the line get a bigger alt im not going to any comps or anything just for my own sake and a few demos for friends hear and there so some voltage drop will be ok with me for a while. i would run more batts but i dont really have any room for more then whats up front i do have a tool box but i use it alot and i really would hate to have my truck burn down lol
If u run 3k on a single batt more than likely the drop will be severe enough to damage amps amd subs ...just a warning

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Go to sams club 109 for a group 24 battery agm best deal around Duracell agm built by deka
Already suggested that lol

If u run 3k on a single batt more than likely the drop will be severe enough to damage amps amd subs ...just a warning 

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Already suggested that lol
so i have a question on one batt my drop would be to low so if i run 2 of those group 24 batts do you think i would be ok? i may be able to back a little room behing my seat for a batt back there unless i can figure out how to make something that i can mount under my toolbox while keeping it off the bed and not f ing anything up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

big boom crew

Senior VIP Member
big boom crew
valdosta,GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from