What brand will get customers in my shop?

know one heard of PB before I brought it in the area. The building i am putting my shop in used to be a audio shop, he sold DB drive and Cadence,and some PB, He seemed to do pretty well, he was always busy.

JL is what my competition sells. I was leaning towards RE but ive heard the they are going under. Kicker is very popular in my area. Anyone know what kind of buy in they require? What Do you think of Rockford?
I skipped through your thread so idk if this has been answered but the shop I was at sold kicker, JL, rockford, mmats, and a bunch of others

you have to purchase x amount every quarter to stay authorized dealers. The more you buy, the cheaper it becomes. But you have to buy like something out of every part of their line.

kicker is a hugeeeee seller. We used to do the p1's and comps at buy one get one free and there one of the best sellers for the daily jobs.

its nice to have one non-mainstream brand for the bigger jobs if you have that type of work in your area. JL is a really good one to have, very reputable. And the good thing about JL is you also get their lower line which is J2(used to be TMA-total mobile audio), and their stuff is very cheap and still pretty decent for the price. We did a special, buy one get one for $50 on the w3's and w1s.

kenwood is a must btw. all around, their one of the best companies for decks and tv's. IMO at least.

they have decks for like $100 up to $900, and DDIn's from like $400 up to $2g.

its the daily jobs and cheaper stuff that keep you in business, from what I have seen at least.

as far as decks and all other electronics just contact one of the larger wholesalers like audio america or others like it

and contact Jacob over @ sun down and maybe Mark@ memphis i thik he does your region

as far as decks and all other electronics just contact one of the larger wholesalers like audio america or others like it and contact Jacob over @ sun down and maybe Mark@ memphis i thik he does your region
audio america is what we used. You can alot of stuff from them, even things like dynamat and wiring.

what part of FL are you in dappa?

for a local shop like mentioned, mainstream brands is where its at alot of regular people look for the name, out of those most want the low end. with that said maybe do pioneer, kenwood, alpine, and jensen (decent cheaper indash) for decks. amps and subs kicker, alpine, powerbass, memphis. this may be not what we run on the fourm but its what sells.

what about some cheap stuff. usually walk in customers don't know anything about systems and want to thump for cheap. something like PA, lanzar, hifonics, etc.

if he gets in w JL the new J2 stuff is very reasonable bang for you buck and still has the JL name that all kno the tma subs are now the wx's

also the lower memphis line /street edge is not bad

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.