What color is this?

red with alot of candy im guessing, its not really the best picture... please be aware that theres hundreds of different reds, and that many more combos of applying techniques colours etc.

With such a bad photo (awful perspective, bad lighting) and no more information to go on (like name differences between companies) how else are you expecting us to answer the question?

I know nothing about car painting, I found that picture on the 'net.. really caught my eye. I'm looking to paint my car, and I'm thinking of original colors... that looks really nice, never seen anything like that here in South Florida. Any suggestions as to a good color?

So you go into an auto shop, tell them you wanted your car painted some sort of red. The guy will break out a book full of colors, and you pick what you want from it. If you want it to look like that car, then see if they can give you a candy job (quite expensive for a nice candy paintjob however.)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.