What components for around $300 -$400 can handle 300 rms

lvfive.o
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Las Vegas
I ended up just going with a sundown 100.4 and I am going to end up bridging the amp and it's rated power is 320 rms when bridged. I know the question is highly subjective to what kind of music you like ect. I listen to bit rap and rock so I would like something that sounds good but I really don't want to spend more than $400 on a set. I need them to loud as well, I am going to be running 2 custom 12's with 2 sundown 2500ds strapped to them. Any suggestions? I don't plan on running rear fill. This is just my first setup in 3 years a lot of companies of come and gone and the ones I recognize have all kinds of lines I don't know the difference of.

Will get the most out of the power by running a couple pairs of mids and tweeters. Can you fit more than one pair of mids in?

If only one component set I've heard the Boston pro60 get loud and still sound pretty good

I would look at the $330 Rainbow SLC265 Kick NG... you will have enough clean headroom to get the most out of the set... they have phenominal midbass, and the tweets are silk dome, which are generally speaking, less harsh. The tweets in this set are some of the most natural sounding I have heard in the up to $600 price range.

The Massive Audio RK6 is rated for 250W RMS. You didn't say what size components you want but the RK6 is a 2-way set with a 6.5" woofer. You can get them for $350.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.