What Do I Need To Hook Up Tv's

Participant count
  • Participant list
hey bro im from louisville to, and what ya need will be a 12 volt power source possibly from your fuse box, make sure your dvd player has 2 aux outputs to go to the screens, make sure your deck has a aux input for the dvd player if it doesnt you will need to get a wireless fm modulator which sends the signals from your dvd player to your radio thru a radio stations any more questions pm me and ill meet ya some were and show ya i got a screen in my car to //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Oh...I re-read his post, and he wasn't hooking up a TV, he was just calling them "TV screens". Saying "TV screen" makes me think there's a receiver attached to it...otherwise it's just a "screen" or "LCD screen" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I used to know a guy that built an automatic tracker for a 2-foot surplus microwave dish, and mounted it in his convertible...it was the absolute most geek-iest looking thing I'd ever seen, but it was kind of cool how he could drive literally anywhere and within seconds have a solid lock on a high-orbiting satellite. His site is down at the moment, there was a good photo of it, heh.

I've seen similar things done on the roof racks of RV's, and it looks a whole lot better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

so i guess im all set up to tear into the leather seats(ima pray first) and oh yea i got the rca/video cords too.
Hey I have the same question. If i buy two headrest TV SCREENS for my car. What do i need to buy or do in order for it to show what im viewing in the front of the car from the Indash?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.