What do you guys think?

Juicee
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Okay so I want to pick something up for the low, not looking for anything crazy loud I just want it to be prominent and sound good. I found a posting on cl for 2 12" Adire Shiva MKIV subs in a sealed enclosure with a JBL 600.1 and the asking price is $175, heres a link: 12"adire shiva subs+box+amp

I don't know anything about these woofers and did a little research and they seem like some decent low power sq woofers. Looking for some input though, Im wanting to know if this is a good deal to hop on and any input from people who have heard these woofers would be great.

Im running an old Diamond CM3 12 in a small sealed box on about 250 watts now and want a little more bass and better lows.

Used to run Adire Tempests which are 15". Very good sounding sub and surprisingly loud when I ran it ported.

Seems like a very good deal if the subs are in good working condition...

Well just met up with him and hooked it up in my car, and they do sound great picked it up for $160. I think I could get a little more out of them in a different box though this one has a few open screw holes from having an amp mounted on it. I wonder how these would do in a 4th order?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.