What do you know about MB Quart

I've never personally used any of their subs but I have an older RAA amp and it's a beast. I'd have to imagine they're on par with most of the Hifonics & Crunch stuff since they're all owned by Maxxsonics.

they're ok... like bubba said, its all maxxsonics... so that should tell you a lil bit about them. not saying their horrible... but you can get better equipment for the price

Im looking for something that gives me the best bang for the buck, what would u suggest?
thats kind of an open ended question... need more specifics... budget, what equipment your looking at (size, wattage, etc...), what your goals are.... stuff like that, then we can steer you in the right direction

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

can't be that bad, their Maxxonic amps were pretty good until they increased the price on them
not saying its horrible equipment... just that its kinda meh IMO

Im looking for something that gives me the best bang for the buck, what would u suggest?
Well back in the day, bang for your buck meant Alpine Type R's. They've kind of fallen out of favor with the forum but they're still one of loudest budget subs you can buy.

MB Quart is a fantastic product dont let anyone tell you otherwise. the price of mb is not bad and amazing Quality of the product..........

MB Quart is a fantastic product dont let anyone tell you otherwise. the price of mb is not bad and amazing Quality of the product..........
MB Quart is a brand, not a product //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Well back in the day, bang for your buck meant Alpine Type R's. They've kind of fallen out of favor with the forum but they're still one of loudest budget subs you can buy.
type r's still get louder than most budget subs.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

nice first post.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.