What Is The Difference.........................

Tragedy116
10+ year member

What is the difference going to be between the magnum D2 sealed at 1.5 cubes after displacement with 800 watts of true power, compared to the elemental designs A series 12 at 1.5 cubes sealed after displacement with 800 watts of true power?

yea real funny, im looking for mature answers from mature people, not immature kids
ahh quit cha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bawling.gif.6287aa5d1d447c8af063fc9466e822ef.gif that imature remark wasnt needed by u, if ur sooo mature u would have just over looked it and waited for a real answer, but instead u state a comment just as imature as mine

yea real funny, im looking for mature answers from mature people, not immature kids
That is a mature answer. Thats about as good of an answer as you are going to get. A question like that cant be answered correctly because there are FAR TOO MANY factors involved to give you the answer you are looking for.

Well obviously there has to be some kind of difference because i hear that the A series gets lower but doesnt have the same SQ and the magnum sounds better but doesnt get as low as the A series.

Sure theres a difference... But we are going to be able to tell you because of the factors involved. One box will have a magnum and one box will have an A, thats about as good as youll get.

i've got to agree with matt, the only way to tell is to order both and try them? Give me the one you don't like o.k.? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well obviously there has to be some kind of difference because i hear that the A series gets lower but doesnt have the same SQ and the magnum sounds better but doesnt get as low as the A series.
Both subs are very, very good choices. Honestly...SQ wise, flip a coin. You'll be more than happy with either choice.

Now if you want to start talking SPL, that is a whole nother discussion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.