What is the state of Car Audio?

i think retail shops will turn into just install shops, there are so many customers who like to compare shop prices to internet prices and alot of them are starting to loose lots of business,all you have now is the guy who just wants to pay to have his ebay amp installed

i think retail shops will turn into just install shops, there are so many customers who like to compare shop prices to internet prices and alot of them are starting to loose lots of business,all you have now is the guy who just wants to pay to have his ebay amp installed
So true

X3, I know of a few shops in my area that do a lot of installs for guys that buy crap online. They aren't making as much money selling stuff in their own shops anymore thanks to internet stores, so they do what they have to do to get the bills paid, unfortunately for more and more shops it comes to installing stuff bought online. ***** for the shops too cause if the customer is so clueless about car audio that they have to pay a shop to install it for them, then chances are pretty good that they also have no clue how to test the gear they bought before they hand it over to a shop to install. Once something goes wrong with the item they bought they assume right away that the shop screwed it up, when more than likely it was the piece of crap they bought at a discount from some hack internet store.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.