What is the truth about using foam, such as great stuff

I used it with moderate success on a previous car I had to minimize plate buzz, but my setup isn't exactly on par w/ BL's. Really there's probably more effective methods. The stuff is messy and I think it took like 2 1/2 cans for about 1 cu. ft.

I filled up my driver's side b-pillar where I could. It marginally helped but I feel I got better results putting a layer of CCF and MLV in between the plastic panel and the pillar itself.

As noted, it takes a crapton of foam to fill up a decent size area. It's actually more cost effective to use CCF and MLV. Unless you find some foam that REALLY expands a bunch, which I haven't found yet (but would like to). Only downside is you have to be extremely careful to not use too much or else you'll end up warping panels.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.