What would I need

Hey so I have a 2004 Toyota tundra sr5 and was wanting to get 2 15 inch subs, I was wonderi g what all I would need and would be open to reccomendations. I would prefer the cite crutchfield. Also I would be making a box for then so.
how much $ u want to spend? how much power do u want to run? 1 amp or 2? lot of other sites besides them..

I didn't realise how much space they would take up then, so what would be yalls reccomendations, and also I have the extended can which has 4 full sized doors

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I didn't realise how much space they would take up then, so what would be yalls reccomendations, and also I have the extended can which has 4 full sized doors
An average ported 15 takes about 4.5 cu ft an average sealed 15 takes about 3 cu ft ..the solobaric 15s can work well with max power in about 1.5 cu ft ..but sub boxes would need to be able to load ..

I have an 07 tundra.. best you can hope for is underseat on a tundra unless you plan on removing the back seat. If you go underseat your going to need shallow subs.

I have an 07 tundra.. best you can hope for is underseat on a tundra unless you plan on removing the back seat. If you go underseat your going to need shallow subs.
This. With shallows there are a few options, it will really depend on budget. $100-500 per sub. Give us a number and we can go from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found some subs on crutchfield at around 110 for a 15, would it be better to instead go with 12 inch ones, I don't know much about subs or speakers so anything y'all tell me is what I will be going off on and a budget of around 300, maybe more.

I found some subs on crutchfield at around 110 for a 15, would it be better to instead go with 12 inch ones, I don't know much about subs or speakers so anything y'all tell me is what I will be going off on and a budget of around 300, maybe more.
12's would be better.. alot of guys with trucks raise back seat 2" and but like 3-4 8's or 2 10's if they fit.. point we trying to make is if u stick 2 12's in a box about the size 1 12 needs it's not gonna play very deep or be as loud as say 1 12 or 2 10's in proper sized box.. also if u doing sealed not all subs work well in sealed so u need to tell us what subs u looking at..

It’s better to get smaller subs in the right box than a big sub in too small a box .....

So I am up for any good subs, it doesn't really matter the brand, I would like a deeper sound good sound. I currently thjo have I beleive kicker speakers in the doors idk if that matters. Of coarse the cheaper the better, but I wouldn't want to sacrifice cheap subs for sound. Like I said my budget is about 300. And I am up for ideas for where to put. I will have to look into seeing if I could lift the seats at all.

So I am up for any good subs, it doesn't really matter the brand, I would like a deeper sound good sound. I currently thjo have I beleive kicker speakers in the doors idk if that matters. Of coarse the cheaper the better, but I wouldn't want to sacrifice cheap subs for sound. Like I said my budget is about 300. And I am up for ideas for where to put. I will have to look into seeing if I could lift the seats at all.
If your keeping rear seats but wanting to lift them ..a pair of 10s would be about your limits under the rear seat ..maybe a single 12

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.