What's worth more??

The kid I was gonna deal with on the X10 wanted me to throw 100 cash in on top of this box and a seat lift with hardware to use it

c22222ed480a650543f79044ac55bd0a.jpg

I told him not a chance...

So as long as this guy with the d6 subs actually ****** meets up with me the deal will be done and I'll be going home with 2 15's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say the 2 diamond d6 15's, especially if they're clean and you have an SQ guy looking.. Have you seen what any Diamond sub is going for? It's more than it was back in the day. I paid $45 last weekend for a cm3 12"(same as d3), but the guy didn't know what he had. He kept trying to tell me "they are bottom level subs , kinda like Pyle and Jenson". I paid the man and left before he could Google DAT and changed his mind. But, I've seen guys pay 2-250 for d6 and 3-400 for tdx/d9...and that's used.

Sent from my Motorola 2950 Special Edition 3w.

I'd say the 2 diamond d6 15's, especially if they're clean and you have an SQ guy looking.. Have you seen what any Diamond sub is going for? It's more than it was back in the day. I paid $45 last weekend for a cm3 12"(same as d3), but the guy didn't know what he had. He kept trying to tell me "they are bottom level subs , kinda like Pyle and Jenson". I paid the man and left before he could Google DAT and changed his mind. But, I've seen guys pay 2-250 for d6 and 3-400 for tdx/d9...and that's used.
Sent from my Motorola 2950 Special Edition 3w.
145d3463d2535ad2afc87a127d6ea508.jpg

f805288569b929d2bdc6f0777ac1b3e6.jpg

af938fdef7f1dfcd94f58de7223a6196.jpg

Got the d6's stock cones are hideous. Dings and dimples in them and whipped out my flashlight last night and seen the ones coil looks pretty toasted. Contacted psi about recone drop ins to make them look better and enhance their capabilities

then you got screwed.
There's one on here for sale a d4 for 75$ and these cones are in way better shape than that one

And by toasted I'm referring to coil has been hot and is darker then the other...

There's one on here for sale a d4 for 75$ and these cones are in way better shape than that
I bought the other one he had, but requested the best looking cone. Here's mine. My cf dustcap came yesterday, but I might not out it on. The stock dustcap is beat up, but cone is legit. For what I paid I have no complaints. I plan on sending it in to PSI in the next couple weeks for a recone to dual 2 ohm and have them beef it up. It's laughing at 900w from my Nine.1, but that's all I can give it at 2ohm.

Seems like a waste of money to recone a d6... I could buy a different brand new woofer for less money then a recone prly
Idk man I think any sub that was sold for 350$ is probably worth recones... People recone sa's and subs that are a lot cheaper... Now sending it in I wouldn't do cause that's gonna get too expensive but I'd have two drop ins sent to me and do them up myself for a lot less

Idk man I think any sub that was sold for 350$ is probably worth recones... People recone sa's and subs that are a lot cheaper... Now sending it in I wouldn't do cause that's gonna get too expensive but I'd have two drop ins sent to me and do them up myself for a lot less

Ya SA recones are cheaper but those won't work for these... Your post is kinda weird first you say they are worth reconing because they cost $350 new.... Then you say they are NOT worth reconing because there to expensive and then you say you would get cheap drop in recones for them... So which one is it lmao... Either way they arnt worth getting drop in made for them either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.