Where can I buy HAT online?

what ID gear have you listened to? Everything I've ever messed with was solid gear. Not worth full retail on some of it, but certainly good stuff.
indeed.

nothing wrong with made in china.

my hair looks too good to mess with HAT.

Made in America prices. Could you please list speakers made in the US or speakers that are made from US parts only. This should be fun.
Heck even amps made in America or from only US parts would be great to.

Is this a challenge ? Wager involved ? I wanna play. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

mass produced, no factory attending.... chinese made, made in america pricing audio. ultra fail...
It would be great to hear something original from you. You've stated that you object to Chinese made with 'made in America pricing' I'd be grateful if you'd be so kind as to elaborate. When you say Mass Produced, do you mean that there are hundreds of thousands of HAT speakers available or that the speakers are part of a mass production line, with a selection branded to HAT? If the latter is the case, you'll not get a factory visit as there's obviously no factory.

Just as a thought: Could it not be possible to get an outsourced company to build speakers to very exacting standard anywhere in the world that would match or beat the standards of production in the US? Would it not, then, be fair to price the speakers according not to the location of production but to the standards of quality control that they go through both in production and post production?

Whilst I'm thinking, Would something manufactured in the UK deserve to be priced lower than US built products?

It would be great to hear something original from you. You've stated that you object to Chinese made with 'made in America pricing' I'd be grateful if you'd be so kind as to elaborate. When you say Mass Produced, do you mean that there are hundreds of thousands of HAT speakers available or that the speakers are part of a mass production line, with a selection branded to HAT? If the latter is the case, you'll not get a factory visit as there's obviously no factory.
Just as a thought: Could it not be possible to get an outsourced company to build speakers to very exacting standard anywhere in the world that would match or beat the standards of production in the US? Would it not, then, be fair to price the speakers according not to the location of production but to the standards of quality control that they go through both in production and post production?

Whilst I'm thinking, Would something manufactured in the UK deserve to be priced lower than US built products?

hat and id is made in china... scott could learn a thing or two from id. just about every sq nutt on the board belive scott charges too much. i could justify his pricing if his higher end gear was made in america and the the more affordable line made in china. both are made in china. fail....

i could justify his pricing if his higher end gear was made in america and the the more affordable line made in china. both are made in china. fail....
Nothing's made in the USA. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Nothing's made in the USA. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
fi audio, and tru?

morel, scan speak, seas, audison, hertz, and dynaudio are made in their home countries. not saying american made is the best. by far it is isn't. but the build quality is a lot better than china. seas, to me... has better build quality, sound better, and cost less than HAT. guess what? their not made in china!

L6-3.gif

HAT L6 $459.99 (made in china)

seas_lotus_rw_165_1_l0017_04s.jpg

Seas Lotus Reference Woofer RW165 $275.00 (made in norway)

you think the l6 sounds better than the lotus? each ear is different. you might think it does. just like some of you think the pg rsd's sound good. well, they don't. seas has a much better reputation than HAT and none of their gear is made in china. how in the hell does the L6 cost more than lotus? because people are stupid enough to pay for it. scott buwalda bult it... it's gotta be good. not saying hat sux... i'll say it again and again... don't charge american rates for made in china.

scott, are you reading this?

W18EX-001.jpg

SEAS Excel W18EX-001 $199 a piece... total- $398.00

cheaper than the L6, not made in china, and sounds alot better. why even consider HAT? cost more, build quality isn't as good as seas, but close...

HAT= not worth it, over-rated, made in china....

hat and id is made in china... scott could learn a thing or two from id. just about every sq nutt on the board belive scott charges too much. i could justify his pricing if his higher end gear was made in america and the the more affordable line made in china. both are made in china. fail....
Congratulations. You have managed to do no more than repeat the diatribe you've been sprouting previously. I've asked nicely, are you capable of actually answering my questions?

I'm taking the view that you have formed an opinion based entirely on selective reading of various threads throughout the internet (and we all know that there are ony truths on the internet). You have taken on board every part of any thread where someone has said something that supports your misguided judgement and you instantly and totally ignore the thousands of posts that support the quality of Scott's products.

Finally, a challenge.

Listen to the speakers, not the keyboard warrior opinions on some minor forum. Establish your own opinion based on what you hear, if you still feel that the products are over priced and of low quality, then feel free to post. If, however, you intend to continue this clueless persecution of a brand, giving advice to people who don't know of your total bias, do yourself a favour. Get education on how to type in clear and understandable English, it'd be a shame if you accidently said something that, because of the lack of proper grammar, was easily misinterpreted into being liabelous against either Scott, HAT or a forum you are on.

I don't know you and, to be honest, am grateful I'm never likely to either but it is becoming obvious that you have a clear hatred of everything Scott does. Maybe this is based on jealousy, after all, it takes some doing to win as many championships has he has, then to design and get built a series of speakers that in turn takes more World Titles than any other speaker manufacturer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bubblebass

10+ year member
Bubblebass
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from