Where do you guys buy ring terminals?

any place that also sells welding equipment should have big terminals, get some replacement terminals for your battery they are really cheap, like 5 a side for decent ones, solid brass at walmart terminals are like under 10.

the local battery one. Like $1.50 ea for 1/0 rings. The shiney gold I dont care about, copper is fine. He gives me a discount though cause I buy like 20 a time and he still remembers when I went in and bought 8 group 27 deep cycle batteries for my hydraulics lol

anything but stinger ring terminals...i just spent 2 days tracing noise in my system and it ended up being some stinger 0 ga ring terminals that corroded and what beats all is 2 of them were in the interior and not exposed to the elements. i ended up grinding away the green mess and recleaning the metal up they were attached too. I have had better luck with knu koncepts and lightning audio terminas.

I prefer the copper ones that can be purchased at Lowe's (hardware department) or NAPA. The steel ones are a pain in the ass to work with compared to the copper ones.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.