Where Is My Factory Amp Located

not if u hook up ur new speaks to the new radio or amp.....
x2 if you are running new wires, new amp, new speakers dont even need to find it. if you are trying to use that amp then yes, probably gotta find it.

x2 if you are running new wires, new amp, new speakers dont even need to find it. if you are trying to use that amp then yes, probably gotta find it.
Even if your not using the factory amp you still have to bypass it unless you run new wire from the new speakers to the new deck. You cant use the factory wire and not bypass the amp.

Even if your not using the factory amp you still have to bypass it unless you run new wire from the new speakers to the new deck. You cant use the factory wire and not bypass the amp.
if ur amping speakers you wouldnt have to run new wires to the deck.....youd just have to run them from the new speakers to the amp.. just wire the power, ground, rcas, remote and ur good to go right? or is there more to it. wired a system in a camaro once with a factory amp and didnt have a problem.

hahah oh man i just sold mine on ebay same year and everything

the amp is under the center console.

It is very easy to get to but a ***** to bypass

We had to run a line out put converter to a new amp

then buy new speakers

the owner wanted to keep the stock headunit so we had to bypass it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.