Where is the PICO fuse in a Pioneer AVH-X2500BT

LecobraXxQCxX

Canada
Hi , I want to fix my AVH-X2500BT with a blown PICO fuse but , I struggle searching the location of the fuse . Does anyone knows where it could be ? cause I can't found on the web where it could be :/ thanks ! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Pico fuse is on the main board of the deck I can't remember where exactly but it is easy to fix. Just have to drop a piece of solder on it I'll see if I can find pics of what I did. It is not the fuse on the back FYI n its not actually a fuse.

Hi , I want to fix my AVH-X2500BT with a blown PICO fuse but , I struggle searching the location of the fuse . Does anyone knows where it could be ? cause I can't found on the web where it could be :/ thanks ! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Look for the ! on the board in a triangle. There are several on most models. I just jump wired all of them.

Yeah thanks for everybody , i know its on the main bord but i cant figure it which is the pico fuse , i'm gonna post some picture of the main board later , I hope some one will know which one it is ! :/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.