which 15 for my ext. cab dakota?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Budnik
10+ year member

hey, I am wondering what would be the best spl setup for my 95 dakota extended cab. right now I have 2 e15a subs in 2 VT boxes with about 4.3 cubic feet each running on a 1200.1. Right now the setup takes up my whole back seat. I would like to have some more room so I was wondering if there is any way that I could hit the same numbers with one 15" as I do with the 2 15's. I was wondering about the new SP subs from ED, the 9515's, juggernaut, or the RE XXX. all help is appreciated.

matt

try just dropping down to ONE sub....don't have to switch subs....just max one sub....

you should be hammering now.....odd....

I'd use about 6 cubes ported for one 15...... removable port....it works like a charm for me. Lots of sound deadening.....and you'll be wangin....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.