Which amp for this ohm load?

Participant count
  • Participant list
if you touch your multi meter's two metal tips together do they by any chance rest at .8??? sounds like you have a 1 ohm load and your multi meter probes/wires are causing extra resistance.

if you touch your multi meter's two metal tips together do they by any chance rest at .8??? sounds like you have a 1 ohm load and your multi meter probes/wires are causing extra resistance.
It's a cheap multi meter and I won't be able to touch the tips together until tomorrow. It reads battery voltage pretty accurate.

what are the subs?
They are custom made TC Sounds Blackout Pros by R.U., and they beat extremely hard off just one ap30001. I can tell they still need more power than that. My other ap30001 was stolen before I could hook it up, and the current one blew. I'm pretty set on getting 2 Brz2400.1d's, but checking with y'all first?

downloadfile.jpg

Guess what? You were right! There was an extra .8 when metal tips were touched.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.