Votes: 31 34.1%
  • Subaru WRX STI

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Mazda RX-8

Votes: 11 12.1%

• Total voters
To compare two street cars meant for Rally duty to a car with the best interior in the business, and the best awd in the business is like comparing Paris Hilton to Jennifer Aniston.

Sure Paris Hilton looks good sittin next to you, but she lacks class. Go with the Audi...it is built for the long haul.

Enough said...

didya notice that Audi has the first 4 letters in AUDIo? And it is a Car...

whooooooa!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/awesome.gif.4430a219d9aaaa6cadc75e9290979dfb.gif

spooky

All nice cars, but rickety - with the exception of the Audi.

I've got an A4 - it's comfortable, well-equipped, safe, and looks great.

Plus, there's the added appeal of it not being a (mitsu, honda, normal normal normal)

I cast my vote for the S4; Black. Very black.

And might I add that (i see you bought a truck? ick.) it's bodystyle is timeless - mine's a 96, and people always assume it's brand new, and that I spent $40 grand.

I got it for less than ten.

/end.

im pickin up the truck tomorrow morning. it blues for $27,000 and i got it for $19,900 the trade in value is $19800 its in excellent condition i just drooled when i saw it. i made the decision after going up to a huge truck show in oregon and i realized what i like to do mose it customize automobiles. and well a truck is perfect theres plenty of room for a sterio not to mention i can fit a huge alt in it. there are just so many options and things i can do. and i dont really need a racing car jsut somthing i can curse in thats still very functional with things i need to do every day. ill take som pics and get em up soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...