which components to get...

Which one would you pick if you had 250$?

• Focal PolyGlass 165v

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • ALPINE SPR-176A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infinity 6.1

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • any others

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
I just want you guys to know that I agree with what all of you're saying. I'm not trying to argue with ya guys one bit. From a standpoint of competition you guys are correct. I'm just the type of person that believes that it doesn't have to be what the pros say it should be in order to be right. I look at it like this. I have the room in my car to put 2 more speakers (rear) in the back and utilize them for the sound that I want. When I go to a sound off I'm going to fade to the front. I'm a huge fan of 360 deg sound and thats what I'm trying to accomplish.

-peace

If it sounds good to you, then that is all that matters......I personally prefer to have the mids and highs coming from the front, and the bass from the back....having any form of mids/highs in the back throws everything off for me....

Originally posted by Gauntlet If it sounds good to you, then that is all that matters......I personally prefer to have the mids and highs coming from the front, and the bass from the back....having any form of mids/highs in the back throws everything off for me....
i fully agree with that statement. i know right now i have nothing but canton 5.25"s up front with 100watts per speaker. i have a pair of 6.5"s mb quarts that i am going to put back in my rear doors but have it faded to the front at 25 so there is no rear fill at all for when it's just me by myself or with 1 other person. now when i have anyone in the back i'm going to put the fade a little bit more evenly faded so that the people in the back have something to hear other than 63hz and below. i just have to find an amp that does 100 watts per channel to each speaker that i like.

adam

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer i fully agree with that statement. i know right now i have nothing but canton 5.25"s up front with 100watts per speaker. i have a pair of 6.5"s mb quarts that i am going to put back in my rear doors but have it faded to the front at 25 so there is no rear fill at all for when it's just me by myself or with 1 other person. now when i have anyone in the back i'm going to put the fade a little bit more evenly faded so that the people in the back have something to hear other than 63hz and below. i just have to find an amp that does 100 watts per channel to each speaker that i like.

adam
Bah. Fu*k the backseat passengers, they aren't paying thousands of dollars for the system. If they wanna hear anything above 63hz, they can drive their own car. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Originally posted by Gauntlet Bah. Fu*k the backseat passengers, they aren't paying thousands of dollars for the system. If they wanna hear anything above 63hz, they can drive their own car. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
1000's hehe yeah right. under 400 for subs, built box 100, 325 for amp 500 for h/u 125 for comps and 100 for kick panels, wiring was 70 bucks for all of it maybe 300 in dynamat xtreme my parent's bought it b/c i told em it would keep more sound in and rattle the house less hehe. so maybe 1500 hehe but it is mainly either girls that ride in my back seat that are my fiance's friends or my family or good friends and i want them to hear somethin.

adam

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer 1000's hehe yeah right. under 400 for subs, built box 100, 325 for amp 500 for h/u 125 for comps and 100 for kick panels, wiring was 70 bucks for all of it maybe 300 in dynamat xtreme my parent's bought it b/c i told em it would keep more sound in and rattle the house less hehe. so maybe 1500 hehe but it is mainly either girls that ride in my back seat that are my fiance's friends or my family or good friends and i want them to hear somethin.

adam
i feel the same way...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...