which of these three would be best

I won't assume anything about your use of the speakers, nor will I come in here and try to get you to buy anything different.

I would buy the pioneers. I've seen those panasonics at a circuit city, and they seemed to be lacking a surround. I'm not joking, I saw them.. and they don't have a surround. I'm not 100% why. I've had pioneer speakers before, and they did just fine.

I am an infinty high's kind of guy i dont like there woofers, but there highs in my mind is the best bang for your buck so i wouldnt go with ne of them, but if one over the other i would go with pioneer - better rep. in my opinion

how about they all ****, look around you can find something much better for about the same price
how about a slightly more informative response?

Maybe something like saying

"infinity speakers are comparable to these in price, and will sound a lot better. Look for those, if they're available around you. They can also be had off ebay for $70 USD or so."

daytona RS, cheaper then all of those
Also require...

Lots of Power

At least a 3rd order crossover

Another driver to play 1800hz and up

A reasonably well sealed door/ enclosure

Tons of mounting depth

Great option, but just the price of the speakers is very misleading.

Honestly, if those are the level of speakers you are looking for, If they have Wal-Mart in Canada, just go pick their lightning audio or pioneers.

Also require...
Lots of Power

At least a 3rd order crossover

Another driver to play 1800hz and up

A reasonably well sealed door/ enclosure

Tons of mounting depth

Great option, but just the price of the speakers is very misleading.

Honestly, if those are the level of speakers you are looking for, If they have Wal-Mart in Canada, just go pick their lightning audio or pioneers.

thats when the fun starts:up2somet:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.