Which Welding Cable Brand do you prefer?

Is it alright if I use 4 Gauge power/ground wire on an amp that has 0 Gauge inputs since I’m only using half the rated power around 1250 rms? Or is that too much for 4 Gauge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it alright if I use 4 Gauge power/ground wire on an amp that has 0 Gauge inputs since I’m only using half the rated power around 1250 rms? Or is that too much for 4 Gauge?

if it's good 4ga but thought u got 0 ga..

if it's good 4ga but thought u got 0 ga..
I did and have plenty but the fused distribution block I got have one (0) Gauge input and two (4) Gauge outputs. My speaker amp uses 4 Gauge so no problem but the sub amp uses 0 Gauge and can’t seem to fit 0 Gauge into the 4 Gauge output

I did and have plenty but the fused distribution block I got have one (0) Gauge input and two (4) Gauge outputs. My speaker amp uses 4 Gauge so no problem but the sub amp uses 0 Gauge and can’t seem to fit 0 Gauge into the 4 Gauge output

u are still running the 0 ga to the dist block? yeah that what u do get the big wire back there and then use 2 4 ga wires to spit out to the amps..

u are still running the 0 ga to the dist block? yeah that what u do get the big wire back there and then use 2 4 ga wires to spit out to the amps..
I understand, my concern was if it’s fine to use 4 Gauge wire into an amp that is supposed to use 0 Gauge since I’m only using half the rated power

I understand, my concern was if it’s fine to use 4 Gauge wire into an amp that is supposed to use 0 Gauge since I’m only using half the rated power

yeah it's fine, 4 ga can run a good amount of power 1 foot..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.