Who can Ban people on this forum?

here is his proof:

photo1-4.png

photo2-6.png

photo3-4.png

photo4-5.png

and from my personal inbox on here:

numberproof.png

that should cover it, in short.. fuck scammers.

Boom stick
I do that from time to time.., I don't like being rude to anyone really anymore but was no need for that from him. Glad I was able to help in this thread to get a scammer taken care of, I just hate having to live close to morons like that. Makes others local seem lowlife like we'd all do the same. blah.

Who scams someone and then goes about talking **** to them through text messages which can be recorded and posted just as you have done? What an idiot. Granted, you still could have faked those (have a friend send the texts to you with his name as address contact, then post the address book entry once it was changed back) but I am gonna have to side with OP on this one. I hope you get your money back.

Nobody cares.
You are wrong. People care about identifying scammers.
[/QUOTE]

I can, but without solid proof none of the mods will do anything.
Looks like his 4 total posts were 4 ads, the first of which has no pics, anyway... pretty clear what this fukk is doing, and hopefully the POS will be permabanned soon.

OP, sorry you got "taken" but , dayum! , why wud u do an in-person buy without testing??

Who scams someone and then goes about talking **** to them through text messages which can be recorded and posted just as you have done? What an idiot. Granted, you still could have faked those (have a friend send the texts to you with his name as address contact, then post the address book entry once it was changed back) but I am gonna have to side with OP on this one. I hope you get your money back.

You are wrong. People care about identifying scammers.

I had thought of that but he did have the scammers number the same as the one the scammer gave me, I hadn't told him what it was prior so.. I was going with that. It's plenty enough proof though as scammers knows of this thread but didn't defend himself at all.

I had thought of that but he did have the scammers number the same as the one the scammer gave me, I hadn't told him what it was prior so.. I was going with that. It's plenty enough proof though as scammers knows of this thread but didn't defend himself at all.
I agree. Let's get this guy banned!! And OP, I would see about reporting to authorities. Reporting on here is only helping us (who see it). Report to Internet Fraud and he will think twice before scamming someone again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.