Who else sell's Rainbow Audio ???

hemiscott
10+ year member

No Mo Hemi
Just wondering, who else sells rainbow products besides, 6spd and Premier ?

I never have any luck getting a hold of Don. I need to buy/order some tweeter mounts and if no one stocks them, i need to order them, like now..

Maybe one of them will see this, Since PM's don't seem to work.

Man, I wish I had the ones from my cal 25's. I hope that one of them gets back with you though. You might want to try a WTB thread in the classified section. Someone may have not needed them in an installation and are willing to part with them. Just a thought though.

3.5Max6spd sells rainbows
Thanks... I forgot about him.

Man, I wish I had the ones from my cal 25's. I hope that one of them gets back with you though. You might want to try a WTB thread in the classified section. Someone may have not needed them in an installation and are willing to part with them. Just a thought though.
Thanks.. All ready have that covered..

Don is not always there when is he online. For instance i was there today for cpl hours and he was online but not at the pc but working on my car. Patience pays off usually.

Someone has to log on and off... I'm not in hurry, i just want them to see someone is looking for them, thats all.. I have been through this before with him and he never got back to me thus the reason for this. I don't want to slip through the cracks again, so to speak.. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.