Why do i get the retarded ebay buyers to buy my shizz

Apollo220
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Columbus, GA
This is the message i got from this idiot today ....

sorry to imform you but the amp played for about an hour and started smoking.Get with me. Marloncobbs2012

- marloncobbs2012

Dear aceyahoo,

yes that may be so but thing can go bad at a drop of a dime and thats exactly what happen yes. Ive been a professional for over twenty some years.

- marloncobbs2012

Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

Respond

To: marloncobbs2012

Subject: Re: Other: marloncobbs2012 sent a message about Soundstream PCA2000D Amp OLD SCHOOL MINTY FRESH Mtx JL JBL Elite te 1501d #270899536666

Sent Date: Aug-10-12 17:12:34 PDT

Dear marloncobbs2012,

the amp worked perfect and i have video proof right before i shipped the amp . did you have a professional install it and the proper electrical .

- aceyahoo

VIDEOS~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb0Gr...ature=youtu.be

Now the **** head opens a claim on me for him Blowing the ******* amp now im heated

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

trying to tell me he installed **** for over 20 years get the **** outta here .

thats why i recorded the amp in action before i shipped it . but who knows with paypal and i did have it listed as is on ebay . but who knows i seen some stupid **** happen

i'll call paypal in the morning and see what they have to say . but i know it was flawless condition before i he got it check out da pics

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00280-1.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

With electrical items if you CYA and present your response properly they can rule in your favor,

simply tell them the amp was working properly, it was used not new, maybe the user hooked up a very low load the amp can not handle and burned it, or he used non qualified power and not big enough gauge.

Basically in the email, he said it was working and it failed after an hour, you did not ship it DOA so , I hope they rule in your favor.

Let us know what outcome is, it is going to take quite a while and a lot of time consumed working on that, just try to do your best on your response to Ebay and you can win the case.

I had an ******* try almost the same thing trying to say he was a pro installer and he knew the two channel amp was hooked up right ....yea right to four different kinds of speakers! contact PP and let them know he's trying to scam and also tell the person that ebay and pp will be notified of there scam save every e-mail and try to help as much as it may kill you it looks good from the third party view of PP that you did all YOU could and that this was on him! Also when I post a ad I put in that I will accept returns IF you send a copy of the paper work from a true licensed authorized installer! due to the technical nature of the product.

i hope so dude escalated to claim already not through ebay but through paypal
well that's the same way mine went down he even left neg feedback once I first tried to help and said a refund was out of the question, just send him message after message of things to try to test or fix the amp and recommend places local to him for help(it will look good on your behalf) even if he's an ass kill him with help and kindness all the time reminding him that scamming on ebay is not allowed. I did that and two weeks later I had won but the neg feedback is still there and it pisses me off!

yeah just like i got a neutral feedback from some jackass that tried to buy an xbox off me and didn't have the money to pay me wtf how fair is that i reported his ***

i hope so dude escalated to claim already not through ebay but through paypal
Ebay and Paypal are the same company, they will look into the details with Ebay, it has to be paypal but it was purchased through Ebay right? so the auction number is what they use to look in to the details.

You can always ask the s*** head to ship it back to you, but don't tell them you will give them money back until you have it evaluated once you get it if it is cost effective have it evaluated by a third party (maybe it will cost $15) and they can write a report saying that the damage was caused by improper load or whatever, you can tell paypal and the buyer that after you get it and have it checked that way you will be covered.

Up to you if you want to ship it back to him or not. The amp was working, he said it only worked for an hour that is the risk with used electronic items.

dude lives in costa rica or whatever is it told me he was trying to pay with an international debit card that **** don't matter as long as they have the funds to cover it

dude if i tell him to ship it back then paypal will have grounds saying that i knew it was bad before shipping and once i get it back they will issue a refund . i'll see what happens with paypal and im going to call them in the morning and see what to do . the **** only had 8 feedback . he is obvbiously a scammer and it pisses me off

dude if i tell him to ship it back then paypal will have grounds saying that i knew it was bad before shipping and once i get it back they will issue a refund . i'll see what happens with paypal and im going to call them in the morning and see what to do . the **** only had 8 feedback . he is obvbiously a scammer and it pisses me off
stand your ground bro!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Apollo220

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Apollo220
Columbus, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date