why i buy cheap stuff

Participant count
  • Participant list

sharkman

poor bass head
I hear everyone how i should get sundown or a rf amp and what not. But for me its just not smart. I know the good brands but have never seen them in person. It just dont happen out here. I like hifonics and mb quart and understand why people by kicker. You ever came out to go to work and trying to figure out whos playing a prank on you. You parked your car right there , so where is it.... im from oakland and know the feeeling. as long you stay in an apartment or dont park in a locked garage your car can and will be stolen. I know people who had there cars stole by tow trucks. That means that $300 viper alarm Cant do its job. Dont get me wrong i want the top brand stuff but as long as i know i can get the power and sound i want and save money i will do it. It hurts not being able to get what you want without the risk of it getting taken. Its been a few times ive been online and almost got the rf 1500. I know people will say there are brands that really dont cost that much more then the brutus 2400. But how can you say that when you can get that amp used for 150 bucks...i dont mind buying cheap and know when to do it... batteries no, wire no, subs sometimes,$800 amp hell naw

Man, post at the general forums, this has nothing related to wiring, electricals or help related issues. People not gonna want to take you seriously if you post on the wrong sections man.

on a side note, had a trip to san francisco once, everyone there told me to avoid oakland like the plague, saying you'll get robbed as soon as you step off the bart station. Had doubts but dayum that ***** to be there.

As for car audio man, just be happy with your gear and dont go to car audio shows, it'll just feed the addiction and drain your pockets that much more.

Oh my bad will i be able to move it.... and oakland is no worst then any other major city. I wouldnt want to be anywhere else. Everyone visits falls in love. But like any other major town it has its good and bad days. But its a understanding for the most part... if i went to L.A. or New York i gonaa feel other of place just cuase i dontt know the vib....

Can i get a mod to move this please

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sharkman

poor bass head
sharkman
oakland ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from