Why is it so hard to sell 18's?

cause you want to much
^^^ lol

Also, OP, while asking price is a big factor, you need to realize that not everybody on these forums are into crazy SPL, and even less people actually have the funds and/or room for a properly done 18" application.

Not everyone has the space to run 18s.They take/need room to run them properly.Great for someone with a Tahoe/(gas guzzler),but not for an everyday vehicle(honda civic,focus,ect)(Smart gas saver/economic vehicle)Thats why you see 10s/12s,and maybe a single 15

Yea it is difficult. i have a single 18 but i drive a blazer, if i had a car i would do 1 or 2 15s or something. probly the 1 15" because i like single sub setups.

Yeah for the average person driving a car 18's aren't practical unless they are going wall and even a single 18 is hardly optimum because they usually need to be firing upwards in a trunk setup. Overall I'd say it really comes down to space.

Lol, someone want to sell their 18 super cheap... Id be glad to pick it up. but in all reality, 18's just arent cheap subs....

Also, as its already been stated numerous times, not everyone can run an 18 due to space.. which leaves you with a smaller market to sell to than any smaller size sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.