Why is it so hard to sell 18's?

Hard to sell anything when you have another user name thats been banned before.
It was some miscommunication on my part, and i owned up to it. gave him his money back and he kept the amp and we smoothed things over. feel free to contact him

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

sukadiksaywat? no really what?
It was some miscommunication on my part, and i owned up to it. gave him his money back and he kept the amp and we smoothed things over. feel free to contact him

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

You were still banned for it. You don't just get to make a new name and try again.

I messaged him and im going to try to get him to tell all you guys that we smoothed things over
Even if he does that, your rep still is ruined. With all the stories from people being ripped off doing business online between two individuals, it makes it hard for anyone to accept a seller with a problem with online transactions in the past. I never owned an 18 because of how hard they would be to sell when I got bored with them. With that said, GLWS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.