Why is this so cheap?

Okay, thanks guys. I am bran new to car audio... Some of you guys are worthless for help. But I mean thanks anyways. Sorry for being a newb.

Okay, thanks guys. I am bran new to car audio... Some of you guys are worthless for help. But I mean thanks anyways. Sorry for being a newb.
Not related to the topic, but in your sig your WTB list shows something about connector thingies.

Just figured I'd let you know, the round ones are called "Ring Terminals" and the U-shaped ones are "Spade Terminals".

Just giving you a headsup, maybe it'll be easier to find a seller //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

And the reason the amp is cheap is because they are lying. That is not a 1400watt amp as has been stated before. For the price, you aren't getting a lot. If you look at some 200-400 watt rms amps that actually put out rated I'm sure prices won't be too different.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

this is a joke topic no one would seriously make a thread about this!?!?
Yes, because there cant possibly be someone new to car audio left in the world, even though he already stated as such, right?
1400 watts, like said before, is no doubt the peak output rating, not rms as reputable companies advertise. This would put it at 700 watts rms bridged, or 350x2. And that figure is no doubt over rated, so again like said before, probably more like a 400-500 watt bridged amplifier. There are many companies in this industry/hobby that prey on people who dont know. Now you (OP) are no longer one of those people.

Cheers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.