Why Onlinecarstereo.com ***** so much

woofers gave me a good deal when they didnt have an item in stock offerd me an upgrade instead of the item i wanted...

onlinecarstereo was fast shipping everytime ive played an order.

Didn't have a problem with OCS but tried to call them to sort something out with paypal and was a huge pain to get someone on the phone. I have had better luck with sonic so I'll going to stick with them unless they don't have something I want...

My items from OCS were packaged well and marked fragile, so unless you have to change something you usually get your gear pretty quick.

woofers gave me a good deal when they didnt have an item in stock offerd me an upgrade instead of the item i wanted...
onlinecarstereo was fast shipping everytime ive played an order.
Woofersetc gave me a great deal too. I ordered a sub their website said they had in stock, and after two weeks they never shipped it. Then found out they charged my card twice for it, and they never had any in stock, they were on factory back order. At least I got a refund, it only took them about 4 weeks and a few threatening phone calls.

Never had any issues with Wooferetc and i have shopped with them tons of times, OCS is another story though. OCS will not respond to any emails and will not pick up the phone during business hours for some odd reason.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Yesterday, 5-22-08, I ordered a pair of Kenwood Excelon speakers. They said they had them in-stock, “NEW IN BOX.” I must admit, they shipped them out the same day and they arrived in less than 24 hours to my door via UPS ground. The problem is, the speakers are not new, the speaker wires were missing, the instruction and installation paperwork was missing, and they were obviously NOT NEW. I called immediately for a return number and to request a return call tag from UPS to come pick them back up. They said that, “I had to pay for return shipping myself,”, and when they got the USED/REFURBISHED speakers back, they would then send me a NEW pair. I had to threaten them with “This Blog” and to cancel payment (since I paid with a CC). After I threatened them, they changed their tune and said they would send me a call tag with UPS to where I don’t have to pay for the return trip. I then told them that I was not sure if I wanted to exchange them for new ones or just cancel the order. I have since decided that I don’t want to deal with a company that screws up my FIRST order so bad, then makes me threaten them to get them to pay for return shipping. That just isn’t right. Your taking your chances with them.

Yesterday, 5-22-08, I ordered a pair of Kenwood Excelon speakers. They said they had them in-stock, “NEW IN BOX.” I must admit, they shipped them out the same day and they arrived in less than 24 hours to my door via UPS ground. The problem is, the speakers are not new, the speaker wires were missing, the instruction and installation paperwork was missing, and they were obviously NOT NEW. I called immediately for a return number and to request a return call tag from UPS to come pick them back up. They said that, “I had to pay for return shipping myself,”, and when they got the USED/REFURBISHED speakers back, they would then send me a NEW pair. I had to threaten them with “This Blog” and to cancel payment (since I paid with a CC). After I threatened them, they changed their tune and said they would send me a call tag with UPS to where I don’t have to pay for the return trip. I then told them that I was not sure if I wanted to exchange them for new ones or just cancel the order. I have since decided that I don’t want to deal with a company that screws up my FIRST order so bad, then makes me threaten them to get them to pay for return shipping. That just isn’t right. Your taking your chances with them.
wow thats even worse IMO id drather wait the ridicolous three weeks that I had to wait to get the new ones I paid for, sorry to hear that

Just take them down there yourself!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.